30min to 100 hours depending on the discharge amperage and grade of Lifepo4 Cells. See list below for discharge time based on constant amperage output until the battery will fall to 0% charge.
Grade A+ Lifepo4 Cells:
- Grade A+ @ 100a discharge: 1hr
- Grade A+ @ 50a discharge: 2hr
- Grade A+ @ 25a discharge: 4hr
Grade A Lifepo4 Cells:
- Grade A @ 100a discharge: 35min
- Grade A @ 50a discharge: 1hr 45min
- Grade A @ 25a discharge: 3hr 50min
WT Rand –
I researched batteries extensively for my off grid solar application. I ended up buying 48v 100amp batteries from StyLL. These have performed extremely well and I plan on purchasing more for a second off grid application. The customer service is outstanding! The BMS system is exceptional. Finally, you simply can’t beat the bang for the buck! Thanks!
Chris Koehler –