Select Page

Fake Plastic Free Shoes (Do Not Buy)

Too many companies and influencers are promoting plastic free shoes which are NOT 100% plastic free. We have tendiously read the fine print of all the different supposed plastic free shoes out there and listed the ones NOT to buy here.

QUESTION FOR YOU: How does this make sense? If we are buying Plastic Free shoes to keep micro-plastics out of the environment, why would you buy a 90% plastic free shoes that will deteriorate allowing the other 10% petroleum based plastic to break into smaller pieces more quickly than there 100% Petroleum Plastic counterparts!! SHAME ON THE BUSINESSES THAT FORSOOK THERE INITIAL INTENTIONS AND MADE DECISIONS BASED ON PROFIT MARGINS IN THE END



Fake Plastic Free Shoe Brands




Plastic Free Clothing & Apparel

Plastic Free Bathroom Supplies

  • 100% Plastic Free Toothbrushes
  • 100% Plastic Free Flossing
  • 100% Plastic Free Shampoo
  • 100% Plastic Free Soap
  • 100% Plastic Free Loofah
  • 100% Plastic Free Shower Curtains

Plastic Free Kitchen Supplies

  • 100% Plastic Free Cleaning Scrubbers
  • 100% Plastic Free Food Storage
  • 100% Plastic Free Plates
  • 100% Plastic Free Bowls
  • 100% Plastic Free Silverwear
  • 100% Plastic Free Cutting Boards
  • 100% Plastic Free Cooking Pans
  • 100% Plastic Free Cooking Pots
  • 100% Plastic Free Microwave Safe Plates
  • 100% Plastic Free Microwave Safe Bowls
  • 100% Plastic Free Microwave Safe Containers
  • 100% Plastic Free Trash Bags

We are constantly testing and researching other brands, so if you have a 100% Plastic Free Product, reach out to us, we would love to add your product to our lists.

Fearless LeAders

We are a group of extremely logical, environmental,  somewhat angry 😉 , young people from almost every race, ethnicity, economic status, that want to push out the power hungry for no good reason ***holes that lie and cheat to get ahead, to make room for our tribe out there that will not waiver in what is right. Hopefully to make this world a little more fair and joyful then how we found it!

Jake Heinrichs

Jake Heinrichs


Jasmine English

Jasmine English

Behavioral Therapist/Content Writer

Brandon Directo

Brandon Directo

Social Media/Coach/Prototyper/Tester

All Our Product Lists

Check out our other lists that we have compiled with products that you actually should buy, because these products will not be Faked Over by these products.

Contact Us To Get Your Products Listed

Reach out to ask any questions you’d like.