100% Biodegradable Shoes
Too many companies and influencers are promoting biodegradable shoes which are not 100% biodegradable. Our biodegradable shoes lists are all 100% biodegradable. We have tendiously read the fine print of all the different supposed biodegradable shoes out there and made sure only the 100% biodegradable shoes are listed here.
QUESTION FOR YOU: How does this make sense? If we are buying biodegradable shoes to keep micro-plastics out of the environment, why would you buy a 90% biodegradable shoes that will deteriorate allowing the other 10% petroleum based plastic to break into smaller pieces more quickly than there 100% Petroleum Plastic counterparts!! SHAME ON THE BUSINESSES THAT FORSOOK THERE INITIAL INTENTIONS AND MADE DECISIONS BASED ON PROFIT MARGINS IN THE END
100% Biodegradable Shoe Brands
Unlesscollective.com 100% Biodegradable Shoes, using natural rubber tree sap and only plant based materials that do not create micro-plastics as they wear out. (Only 100% Plastic Free Shoe on the market today.)
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Plastic Free Clothing & Apparel
- 100% Plastic Free Shoes
- 100% Plastic Free Sandals
- 100% Plastic Free Shirts
- 100% Plastic Free Pants
- 100% Plastic Free Shorts
- 100% Plastic Free Socks
Plastic Free Bathroom Supplies
- 100% Plastic Free Toothbrushes
- 100% Plastic Free Flossing
- 100% Plastic Free Shampoo
- 100% Plastic Free Soap
- 100% Plastic Free Loofah
- 100% Plastic Free Shower Curtains
Plastic Free Kitchen Supplies
- 100% Plastic Free Cleaning Scrubbers
- 100% Plastic Free Food Storage
- 100% Plastic Free Plates
- 100% Plastic Free Bowls
- 100% Plastic Free Silverwear
- 100% Plastic Free Cutting Boards
- 100% Plastic Free Cooking Pans
- 100% Plastic Free Cooking Pots
- 100% Plastic Free Microwave Safe Plates
- 100% Plastic Free Microwave Safe Bowls
- 100% Plastic Free Microwave Safe Containers
- 100% Plastic Free Trash Bags
We are constantly testing and researching other brands, so if you have a 100% Plastic Free Product, reach out to us, we would love to add your product to our lists.
We are a group of extremely logical, environmental, somewhat angry 😉 , young people from almost every race, ethnicity, economic status, that want to push out the power hungry for no good reason ***holes that lie and cheat to get ahead, to make room for our tribe out there that will not waiver in what is right. Hopefully to make this world a little more fair and joyful then how we found it!
Behavioral Therapist/Content Writer
All Our Product Lists
Check out our other lists that we have compiled with products that you actually should buy, because these products will not be Faked Over by these products.
Contact Us To Get Your Products Listed
Reach out to ask any questions you’d like.