Select Page

100% Biodegradable Products

Too many companies and influencers are promoting biodegradable products which are not 100% biodegradable. Our biodegradable product lists are all 100% biodegradable. We have tendiously read the fine print of all the different supposed biodegradable products out there and made sure only the 100% biodegradable products are listed here.

QUESTION FOR YOU: How does this make sense? If we are buying Biodegradable Products to keep micro-plastics out of the environment, why would you buy a 90% biodegradable product that will deteriorate allowing the other 10% petroleum based plastic to break into smaller pieces more quickly than there 100% Petroleum Plastic counterparts!! SHAME ON THE BUSINESSES THAT FORSOOK THERE INITIAL INTENTIONS AND MADE DECISIONS BASED ON PROFIT MARGINS IN THE END



100% Biodegradable Product Brands


HowCork 100% Biodegradable Products, using natural rubber tree sap and cork to produce the best of the best cork products, like Sandals, Bags, & Yoga Mats. (Cork Shoes Coming Soon)

Unless Collective 100% Biodegradable Products, using natural rubber tree sap and only plant based materials that do not create micro-plastics as they wear out. (Only 100% Plastic Free Shoe on the market today.)

Gaia Guy 100% Biodegradable Products, using bamboo, natural boar bristle, organic cotton & all natural fibers to create the best Plastic Free Toothbrushes, Kitchen Cleaning Products, Sponges, & Scrub Brushes.

Biodegradable Clothing & Apparel

  • 100% Biodegradable Shoes
  • 100% Biodegradable Sandals
  • 100% Biodegradable Shirts
  • 100% Biodegradable Pants
  • 100% Biodegradable Shorts
  • 100% Biodegradable Socks

Biodegradable Bathroom Supplies

  • 100% Biodegradable Toothbrushes
  • 100% Biodegradable Floss
  • 100% Biodegradable Shampoo
  • 100% Biodegradable Soap
  • 100% Biodegradable Loofah
  • 100% Biodegradable Shower Curtains

Biodegradable Kitchen Supplies

  • 100% Biodegradable Cleaning Scrubbers
  • 100% Biodegradable Plates
  • 100% Biodegradable Bowls
  • 100% Biodegradable Silverwear
  • 100% Biodegradable Cutting Boards
  • 100% Biodegradable Microwave Safe Plates
  • 100% Biodegradable Microwave Safe Bowls
  • 100% Biodegradable Microwave Safe Containers
  • 100% Biodegradable Trash Bags

We are constantly testing and researching other brands, so if you have a 100% Biodegradable Product, reach out to us, we would love to add your product to our lists.

Fearless LeAders

We are a group of extremely logical, environmental,  somewhat angry 😉 , young people from almost every race, ethnicity, economic status, that want to push out the power hungry for no good reason ***holes that lie and cheat to get ahead, to make room for our tribe out there that will not waiver in what is right. Hopefully to make this world a little more fair and joyful then how we found it!

Jake Heinrichs

Jake Heinrichs


Jasmine English

Jasmine English

Behavioral Therapist/Content Writer

Brandon Directo

Brandon Directo

Social Media/Coach/Prototyper/Tester

All Our Product Lists

Check out our other lists that we have compiled with products that you actually should buy, because these products will not be Faked Over by these products.

Contact Us To Get Your Products Listed

Reach out to ask any questions you’d like.